1607 : Limited Exposure 4 - Semi-Detached
GLENHOLME, GREEN LANE, WEST VALE
Glenholme is a delightful early twentieth century house which was built as a home for the two Waller Brothers who owned a mill in West Vale. It provided accommodation for the two families and had two separate entrances. Above one door were carved the initials HHW for Henry Hirst Waller and above the other CHW for Charles Herbert Waller. These days the house is a respite care home.