Tuesday, 11 April 2017

1569 : A Collaborative Effort


Causey Hall, Halifax Minster - April 2017 (Alan Burnett and iPhone FCDQJ91YG5QW)

I took this photograph on my mobile phone the other day as I was walking passed Causey Hall which is next to Halifax Minster. The building dates back to the mid-nineteenth century - it was built originally as a Parish School - but it is distinctly modern compared to the old Parish Church which was built more than four hundred years earlier. For some reason my mobile phone didn't like the original photograph and decided to do some work on the image itself (a stylised edit, it calls it). Pleasant as it's edit was, it had left in a decidedly modern burglar alarm box on the wall, so I did a stylised edit on its stylised edit. I am waiting to hear back from my phone as to whether it is satisfied with the final product of our collaboration


No comments: