Monday, 20 June 2016

1456 : Reach For The Sky


For the next few weeks I will feature some of the photographs I took during our recent Baltic Sea Cruise - a kind of Baltic Bundle.

BALTIC BUNDLE 1 : STOREBAELTSBROEN, DENMARK

This isn't the famous "Bridge" of the television series but the one further west which links mainland Jutland to the main island of Zealand (where Copenhagen, the capital, is located). Constructed in the last decade of the twentieth century, it is a spectacular structure, the pylons of which climb high into the sky, making them the highest point in the entire country.

2 comments:

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Your photo captures that high point very well. I'm in UK around SE London till Beginning of July and find it cool but I'm enjoying being around my daughter.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Interesting perspective:)