Thursday, 12 March 2015

1268 : How A Bad Feeling Turned Into A Good Feeling in Halifax


I had a bit of a bad feeling about this one. As I entered the very long, very dark and very deserted old walkway under the railway line there was a young bloke in a hoody walking a very cross looking dog approaching behind me. The shot looking out of the old stone viaduct was a good one but I knew if I waited a little and repressed my desire to run away, it would be even better. The young chap was charming. He wished me good morning and the dog wagged its tail. And then he walked on. And I took the picture. And I had a bit of a good feeling about this one.

4 comments:

Chairman Bill said...

Risking life and limb for art...

Roy said...

Nice shot, Alan! I always love getting those framed - by - the - tunnel shots.

Karen S. said...

A great chance meeting!

L. D. said...

It is sometimes a chance that you take as you walk anymore. I ran smack dab into another dog walker missing each other by inches. I stepped out from a tree where my dog was and ran right into him. We both were very frightened. Or at least I was.