Friday, 14 January 2011

The Train Has Been Delayed Because Of Paper Leaves On The Line


I am supposed to be filing papers today (actually I am supposed to be finding my tax return but to find it I have to file paper). There are few things more boring than filing papers (other than completing your tax return) and therefore I take half an hour off to play with a photograph I found as I was sorting through boxes of papers. I took it in the mid 1990s during a visit to EuroDisney. It is not a brilliant photograph .... but it wasted a bit of time.

6 comments:

Valerie said...

It's not a bad picture either, Alan, but I agree it's better than filling out a tax return. Good luck with the filing.

Chairman Bill said...

If you don't like filing papers, then try flinging them instead.

Roy said...

I like this shot, Alan! Especially with the full-color conductor against the b&w background, and the vignetting around the edges. Good work!

Sunny said...

I really like this shot; the colors are so rich.
☼ Sunny

John said...

It helped to pass the time.
Try Evernote as a way to file all that paper. Works on your iTouch as well.

jennyfreckles said...

I like what you did to the photo. Sounds like you're battling with the wrong kind of paper.