Friday, 11 June 2010

Amy In Motion


Amy this morning. I always like my pictures of Amy to be out of focus. That is how I think of her : too active, too busy sniffing and licking and digging and chasing to have time for focus. That is the way it should be. Amy (accompanied by myself and the Good Lady Wife) will be sniffing around the south of England next week so expect a break from postings. I will try and take enough photographs to keep us going until the next big holiday in October.

Go to the latest News From Nowhere post

12 comments:

Poetikat said...

What a brilliant photo! It captures the vivacity of your little dog beautifully.
I do love your header photo,
Alan. It puts me in mind of some of those pastoral paintings on the covers of Penguin Classics. Lovely.

Have a wonderful time sniffing out adventure!

Kat

Mildred said...

I only wish I had Amy's energy! Hoping you and your wife have a lovely visit.

Baino said...

I don't visit this blog nearly enough! Bless her little jetty stumps

The Retired One said...

hahaha..I love the idea of liking a photo out of focus.
Looking forward to your holiday pictures of your trip!

Sunny said...

Great image of Amy, I can feel her energy.
Have a lovely trip, if you're near Cornwall say hello from me, haha! I'm looking forward to your pictures.
☼ Sunny

jennyfreckles said...

Aw, what a lovely evocative photo of your energetic little dog. Have a great trip.

C.M. Jackson said...

what a sweetie! have a wonderful trip-look forward to seeing your photos!

Valerie said...

She certainly looks energetic.
Hope you have a great time on your blogging break.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Have a good trip, I hope you can keep up with Amy:)

Beth Niquette said...

What a cute little dog! So, what big holiday is coming in October? Halloween?

S~V~O said...

Cute picture! A friend of mine told me about your blog in school today. it's really great! I'm a young photographer and opened up a new photography blog yesterday. Hope you'll be one of my followers. :)

L. D. Burgus said...

Yes, she is always in motion and you did it. She is busy keeping you busy.