Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Election Fever


Two days to go before the general election and it is anything but election fever here. There have been a few Conservative posters on billboards, but a general lack of posters in windows or in cars. There are a few stuck to lamp-posts (in contravention of electoral law I should add) but even these are limited to a name and a photo. My illustration was taken at random and therefore is not intended to signify any party bias. But, I have to say, I would have difficulty voting for anyone who looked so like a second-rate game-show host.

Go to the latest post on the News From Nowhere Blog

4 comments:

Valerie said...

It's anything but quiet here, Alan, but then everyone wants to capture Birmingham this time round.

√ A-choo ! said...

Voting in my neck of the woods has become lethargic to say the least. I suggest it is the age thing but some think it is the after effects of George W. Bush and his crippling war policies and other budget busting nightmares. Everyone is afraid to pull the vote lever but in spite of that the Polls are open here in Ohio.

jennyfreckles said...

Oh dear, I still don't know what to do... shall I vote for the one I most respect and like, or vote for the one who'll keep the one I utterly and totally disagree with, OUT!

L. D. Burgus said...

I am just watching it all and wonder how things will turn out for you over there. I have never followed the three parties over there but am learning. I am wondering if a first rate game show idol would be any better than a second rate.