Thursday, 8 April 2010

Bradley Woods By Phone


I recently realised that there was a fair chance that I might die before getting an iPhone. The choices facing me were to eat less food and drink less drink and therefore live longer, or spend the Lad's inheritance and buy one now. Of course I bought one. I thought I would give its photographic abilities a try today and therefore I interrupted listening to the latest episode of The Archers to take a photograph as I walked Amy through Bradley Woods. I won't be abandoning my other cameras, but it is passable in an emergency.

6 comments:

John said...

It does pretty well when you think that the iPhone is criticised for its camera. The advent of decent cameras in phones has really boosted the whole 'snapping' thing especially among youngsters; a group amongst whom I'm sure you count yourself.

L. D. Burgus said...

It's a good photo and the lad can have the iPhone when you are gone. The weather there looks great.

The Retired One said...

Love the new look of your blog, Alan!!! And the photos!

Abraham said...

I have been thinking the same thing about the iPhone but decided to wait until they come out with one a but more advanced. I like your photo that you took and enlarged it.

Patty said...

Your phone did a pretty good job taking a photo. I've seen some photos that aren't nearly as clear and as good as yours, that were taken with a camera on their phones. Have a wonderful week-end, snapping away.

Crazyasa said...

Those iphones really take nince photos. I like your photo blog. I'm thinking of starting a daily photo blog. Any suggestions? Oh and thanks for visiting my blog and your cool comments.