Wednesday, 20 January 2010

100120 All At Sea



Until the weekend of the 6th and 7th February I am glad to say that I will be all at sea. I promise that I will try and make up for the gap in postings by taking some interesting and colourful photographs whilst we are away. I will leave you with a picture I took during a previous journey to Panama back in 2001. The ship in the distance was the old P&O Arcadia. This time we sail on the Oceana : hopefully on just as calm a sea and under just such blue skies.

6 comments:

Sunny said...

Wishing you calm seas and sunny skies.
Sunny :)

Poetikat said...

Hope your "sea legs" are sturdy! Have fun and I'll be looking out for the postcards.

Kat

L. D. Burgus said...

No chance of snow for such a long time. That will be great. Maybe it will be starting to be spring when you return.

jennyfreckles said...

Hope you have a great time - take note of the old Spanish proverb "It's delightful to do nothing and then rest afterwards."

The Retired One said...

I LOVE the contrast between the old rustic boats in the foreground and the cruise ship in the sea behind it...wonderful picture.
Enjoy your holiday,can't wait to see your photos already.

James said...

Bon Voyage and thanks for leaving us with a really beautiful picture.