Wednesday, 30 September 2009

090930 Festival Map


Perhaps you don't think that this qualifies as one of my pictures - but it is. The pictures that are there are mine, the map is mine, the lettering is mine : and putting it together each year for the Marsden Jazz Festival Information Leaflet is ten times the work and half the pleasure of any photograph I have ever taken. However,  people normally find it a useful document and on the weekend of the 9th to the 11th of October, when the whole village of Marsden will be swinging to the sound of live jazz, the effort will be worthwhile.

6 comments:

Sunny said...

Nice job! I bet it will be a fun time.
Sunny :)

L. D. Burgus said...

Good job on all of that. I can imagine having so many places that one can go for live jazz. Our school is big with jazz band. My boys both played for junior high and high school jazz. The oldest plays the trumpet and the younger plays the saxophone. I hope that the festival turns out great, thanks to you.

James said...

Great job! I really like to come across useful documents like that when I need one. The Jazz Fest sounds like a wonderful time.

John said...

Should qualify you for a beer at least.

√ Abraham Lincoln said...

I love maps and like to make them as well. Mine are of cities like our city and the parks and the small village where I was born but that's about it.

http://gordonohio.blogspot.com/

to see the village. No map there yet. Still working on the blog.

The Retired One said...

Wow..talented at pamphlets with directions too! You should be the main guy to do the DisneyWorld one...it is harder to follow I bet, than yours, and I would enjoy your photos more. :-}